This item may become unavailable if someone else purchases it. Add it to cart to reserve
- FPV camera and live video: The drone's first-person video real-time camera can capture aerial video and photos through the smartphone device (IOS and Android).
- Headless mode: You can switch to headless mode at any time even while in flight. No matter where the drone is, the position of the remote is the starting point. Simply push the direction lever down and the drone will return; push direction control lever up and the drone will fly far away.
- One-button return: Press the one-button return and the drone will automatically return. If you deviate off course, you can push the right lever up to correct the navigation.
- Super compact and collapsible: The world's smallest foldable mini-drone contains all the fun features you typically find on larger drones. One of the features of this drone is the height-hold mode feature. This feature allows the drone to keep hovering at its current height when you release the throttle lever. Great for beginners and professionals.
- Weight: 50 g
- Size: 5 x 5 x 3 CM.
- Packaging: Gift box
- Color: Titanium Gold-Gray.
- Charging time: 30 minutes.
- Battery: 3.7 V 220 MAH (not included).
- Remote control distance: 30 meters.
- Charging Mode: USB charge (included)
- Mini Folding Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Remote Control
- USB Cable
- Operating Instructions Manual
*Due to ridiculously high demand shipping will on average take 10-20 business days worldwide. However, for more rural areas shipping times can exceed 20+ business days with a maximum of 25 business days*
👉 OUR GUARANTEE
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. For assistance, email us at email@example.com. Mon-Fri (9 am – 5 pm ET).